Daniela Schiller, Associate Professor, Mount Sinai Hospital on groundbreaking research on memory and the brain mechanism to erase traumatic memories.
- Your Brain Doesn’t Contain Memories, It Is Memories.
- How to Get Over a Breakup: Strategies for Moving On
- Harvard Neuroscientist ‘Well Being is a Skill’
- Boost Deep Sleep and Memory from ‘Pink Noise’. Pink Noise MP3 available
- Joe Dispenza -Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself -Chapter One, Quantum You Review
- Perception of Time and Quitting Smoking
- Harvard: Meditation Lowers Stress and Changes Your Brain
- Harvard Medical School, Meditation and the Brain
- Meditation and Music May Help Reverse Early Memory Loss in Adults
- Talk Therapy Helps Strengthen Brain Connections
- Erase Bad Memories and Enhance Good Ones with Manipulation of Specific Neurons
- People Who Have Had Personality Changes and Post-Traumatic Growth